Qloud Media helping Android users to share music, video clips, pictures from your Personal Computer or Laptop to Android Devices. o copy or encode is needed, just install proper server software on your PC and you can enjoy video, music and pictures anytime and anywhere!
This app requires server software to function properly; you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Android devices
- Optimized for phone and tablet
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Everything is transcoded on the fly, no copy or encode is needed
- Supported video formats: AVI, MP4, RM/RMVB, MKV, WMV, MPEG, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle formats: SRT, ASS/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV, AAC
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery in local area network
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal via UPNP or NAT-PMP
The difference between the full version and the free version are:
- No AD
- Support file name search
- Support image export
- Support advanced video gesture control
- Support Google TV
- DRM protected files are not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X (10.6 or later)
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended
- Please make sure the free version can function properly before upgrading to full version
- If you have difficulty with 3G streaming, please google “how to port forward” for tutorial, the default port is TCP 8888
Last Update: Feb 07, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.0+
UCam Ultra Camera is a unique photo editor for your Android Smartphone or Tablets. All these are in UCam. Without UCam, you need more than 10 apps of 100MB memory. UCam, your ultra camera, the only camera you need!
- Beautification/Makeup feature.
- High performance Panorama.
- Â more stable.
- UCam is an absolutely ultra camera application, it –
- Support more than 30 software/hardware camera parameters to make sure high quality picture/video.
- More than 60 capture scenarios help you to be a shining star on magazine, billboard and LED screen.
- The best image post process toolï¼more than 100 effects abundant edit function perfect text, bubble and label Excellent graffiti hundreds of frames,
- textures and decorators convenient puzzle.
- Unique Picture In Picture (PIP) capture mode.
- Most convenient GIF animation maker.
- The fastest burst shot camera.
- Most convenient SNS posting tool- post picture/message to all your SNS sites/accounts simultaneously (support facebook, twitter, flickr, sina weibo, QZone, renren, kaixin, tencent weibo and sohu weibo).
Last Update: Feb 05, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2+
PicShop – Photo Editor is a great Photo Editor with tons of editing options and filter to make your photos more impressive.
With support for HD images up to 8MP, PicShop is great for serious photographers as well as casual. We’ve integrated social sharing right into the app, so you can to post to Facebook, Twitter or Email with a single click!
App Key FEATURES:
- Full Editing Suite
- Filters and Effects
- Frames and Overlays
- Sketch Mode w/ 8 different brushes
- Meme Maker (YES RLY)
- Speech Bubbles
- Text w/ Adjustable Font
- Add images as extra layers (collage)
- Fun Stickers (Hats, Moustaches, Love etc)
- Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Customize app with your own personal theme color
Last Update: Jan 10, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2+
Vignette is beautiful Photo Editing App for Android Devices. You can use more than 70 customizable filter and frames in any combination to create many photo effect.
- Retro/vintage styles
- LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
- Polaroid/instant camera styles
- Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
- Photo-booth and double-exposure
- Take pictures at your cameraâs full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
- Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
- Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
- Digital 10Ã zoom
- Store location data in pictures (geotag)
- Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
- Edit imported photos
- On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
- Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
- Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
- Time- and date-stamp pictures
- Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
- Optimised for taking pictures underwater
- Share pictures via third-party apps
Last Update: Dec 31, 2012
REQUIRES ANDROID: 1.5+