Startup Manager App help you to disable or enable startup item from system boot process of Android. To disable an item from system startup, uncheck the application from the list (recheck to restore and it will start again). For other item that do not start with system boot, please use “Customize” to add and enable it to start with system boot.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
- Master of Android system’s startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Supported languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
Last Update: Jan 23, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 1.5+