Shot Control is a unique Camera application for Android devices.Â was frustrated that I could not find a camera app that allowed quick and easy exposure (EV) adjustment. I set out to build the camera app that I myself wanted. For me, quick access to camera settings to manage image capture is just as valuable as seeing the photo preview on the screen. One touch exposure changes is key, as I use that on almost every “good enough to print” image attempt.
- Multiple Touch cartoon porn videos Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for lesbian porn focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own “Stars – Shot Control” group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With “Instant Upload” enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be “instant uploaded” to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
Last Update: March 15, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0+