Proximity Screen Off Pro app help you to find out what gestures can do?application which will let you turn off/on your screen just with a swipe!! Swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
- Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
- Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
- Swipe to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by sliding your hand
- Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
- Swipe Once,
- Swipe Twice,
- Swipe and Hold,
- Hold and Swipe and
- Cover and Hold
- Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
- Widget: to start and stop the service
- ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
- Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that’s available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
- Enable screen on/off during calls only
- Disable call handling completely
Battery Saving options:
- Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
- Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
- Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
- Prevent accidental screen on
- Disable accidental lock – in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
- Vibration on screen On/Off
Last Update: March 14, 2013
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2+