Copyright And DMCA
Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
All Applications, Games, Themes on Mobi11 are either submitted to Mobi11.com by email or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Applications, Games, Themes posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to Mobi11.com requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.loc.gov/copyright for further details). The notice must include all of the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Sufficient identification of the allegedly infringing material;
- Sufficient information as to the location of the allegedly infringing material so that it may be found and identified;
- The complainantâs name, address, telephone number and, if possible, your email address;
- A written statement by the complainant of a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;Â and
- A statement by the complainant, under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Please, fill out ourÂ Disclaimer Form and send to us.